NEWS & HELP CENTER
- Fortnite News
- Game Account
- CDKey FAQ
- BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION
- How to get FIFA Backup Codes？
- Change Origin Account Info
- FIFA Accounts
- FIFA Packs
- Problems with Security Code
- FUT Connected on Console
- Insufficient FIFA Coins
- Insufficient FUT Level
- Reset Your Security Answer
- Forgot your Origin Account
- Forgot your Origin Password
- How to Sell on FIFA Market
- How to receive the FIFA Coins
- FIFA Coins Delivery
- How to buy FIFA Coins
- How to make FIFA 20 Coins Delivery
- How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
- All Delivery problem with SAFE Trade for FIFA 20 C
- STEAM FAQ
- Sell Game Accounts
- Buy Game Accounts
- FIFA 20 Coins
- Get Your Order
- Pay Your Order
- Place an Order
- Your IGVault Account
Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
What are IGVault Points 2015-05-15 11:33:43
The number of points you get equals the amount of your order and is bound to the currency you will have used to pay your order:
1 EUR purchase = 1 IGVault point = 0.01 EUR gained
1 USD purchase = 1 IGVault point = 0.01 USD gained
1 GBP purchase = 1 IGVault point = 0.01 GBP gained
Therefore, should you change the currency type the next time you order, the currency of the amount you would have gained via the points would also be automatically changed accordingly.
To check how many points you own, first log into your IGVault account; the amount can then be found on the “My Points” section, under the “My IGVault” tab.
Attention: The points that have been obtained last year will automatically expire this year, so please pay attention to the expiration date of your points to use them before it’s too late.
1. How to earn IGVault Points?
2. How to use IGVault Points?
3. How to check the amount of the IGVault Points?