NEWS & HELP CENTER
- Ankama News
- Game Account
- CDKey FAQ
- More Details About FIFA 21 Pre-Sale
- How to get FIFA Backup Codes？
- Change Origin Account Info
- Problems with Security Code
- FUT Connected on Console
- Insufficient FIFA Coins
- Insufficient FUT Level
- Reset Your Security Answer
- Forgot your Origin Account
- Forgot your Origin Password
How to List Pla
yers on FIFA
- How to receive the FIFA Coins
- FIFA Coins Delivery
- How to buy FIFA Coins
- How to make FIFA 20 Coins Delivery
- How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
- All Delivery problem with SAFE Trade for FIFA 20
- STEAM FAQ
- Sell Game Accounts
- Buy Game Accounts
- FIFA 20 Coins
- Get Your Order
- Pay Your Order
- Place an Order
- Your IGVault Account
Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
7 days limit for CS:GO transactions 2018-03-30 08:57:21
Therefore, after the seller deposits CS:GO items into IGVault inventory, the deposited items cannot be traded again within 7 days, so the seller will not be able to retrieve the deposited items immediately. If you have purchased an item in trading limit, it also cannot be retrieved before the transaction limit lift.
As the listing time of all CS:GO items is different, you can view the trading status of the item on the Selling Goods page at the time of purchase. The seller can "In Sale" and click on the item to view the item details page.
This confirms the trading status of the goods sold.
If the status is "can be retrieved", it means you can retrieve the item immediately . At the same time, as the buyer have to retrieve the item by accepting an trade offer IGVault bots, the item will also be untradable again within 7 days after retrieving.
If the status shows "Limit Time + Yellow Lock Logo", you can retrieve the item after transaction limit passed. The seller can click on the item details in "Selling" to confirm when the item is released.
1. Display of the trading status of the goods on selling.
As shown in the figure below, the message “can be retrieved immediately” is displayed, that is, the buyer can immediately retrieve the item after placing the order, and the seller can directly retrieve the item.
2. If you have already placed an order, you can see the order details in "My IGV". You can check if purchased items can be retrieved immediately or check the remaining trading limit time.