NEWS & HELP CENTER
- Fortnite News
- Game Account
- CDKey FAQ
- BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION
- How to get FIFA Backup Codes？
- Change Origin Account Info
- FIFA Accounts
- FIFA Packs
- Problems with Security Code
- FUT Connected on Console
- Insufficient FIFA Coins
- Insufficient FUT Level
- Reset Your Security Answer
- Forgot your Origin Account
- Forgot your Origin Password
- How to Sell on FIFA Market
- How to receive the FIFA Coins
- FIFA Coins Delivery
- How to buy FIFA Coins
- How to make FIFA 20 Coins Delivery
- How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
- All Delivery problem with SAFE Trade for FIFA 20 C
- STEAM FAQ
- Sell Game Accounts
- Buy Game Accounts
- FIFA 20 Coins
- Get Your Order
- Pay Your Order
- Place an Order
- Your IGVault Account
Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market 2019-11-03 13:21:33
How to List Players on FIFA Transfer Market
Follow the steps to list a player on FIFA Transfer Market：
1. Login to FIFA Ultimate Team via EA FIFA WebAPP by https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app.You can also login in your console.
2. Enter "MY CLUB" - "PlayerS"
3. Use the Player SEARCH to find worthless players of Gold quality or above.
4. Choose a player
5. Click on "List on Transfer Market” to list on transfer market
6. Set a “Start Price” and a "Buy Now Price" at a quantity that we suggest in the delivery system. e.g. 150 coins for “Start Price” and 10,000 coins for “Buy Now Price”. Or you can also set it by yourself.
7. Set “Transfer Duration”(Don’t list for 3 days. Better 1hour / 3hours /12hours / 1days)
8. Click "List Item” to list the player on the market
Please be aware that EA charges a 5% transaction fee for every successfully completed trade. We bear the transaction fee for you.